This area provides valuable information for Medline
sales representatives which will facilitate their ability to better assist customers. Following are some
documents currently available:
The following links will open an index showing all available documents in
that section, and each document is hyperlinked. You can open & view the
documents by left clicking on the link, or download to your computer by right
clicking on the link and choosing "save target as". To return to this page
from any of the document indexes, use the back button on your browser.
- Recall Notifications
contains past and current notifications on product recalls.
- QA Corner
provides general information on QA policies and articles written by
personnel within the division. Several different documents are
- DME -Wheelchairs
contains documents outlining weight capacities and item info.
- Medcrest contains
information on laundering, flammability, and other data specific to textiles
in that department.
Medline Reps - you also have access to the following information that is
not part of this site:
- Additional QA documentation and MSDS forms can be found on Afaria
- Medline Service Departments\Quality for general info
- MSDS Forms (with three sub folders) for material safety data sheets
(note, you can also find these in the Medline.com product catalog)
- Workplace safety issues can be accesses through Mednet, in the
Human Resources section
- Medline University offers training on many subjects that are QA
related. This can be accessed through Medline.com.
- For global regulatory information, visit the Quality page on
COMING SOON - additional sections or
documentation that may be added in future updates:
- Hot Topics Board
- Frequently requested letters
latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader is necessary to view and print many of
the documents included in this website.
Download this program from the Adobe website.